The mission statements of our institution aim at translating the vision of our Founding Fathers into action plans.
They may be summarized as given below:-
- To contribute to the accomplishment of the Herculean task of women empowerment by bringing quality
education within the grasp of the females in the society.
- To scale up general education and to impart outcome-based tertiary education.
- To foster global competencies in order to equip our students with the capacity to confront all the unpredictable
challenges in the present era of unprecedented upheavals and ever-changing societal demographies.
- To inculcate a strong value system among the students so as to mold them into well-versed, multi-dimensional, dynamic, enlightened, versatile builders of our nation in the future.
- To enhance the commitment of the faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice and